KATANA sword 1095 carbon steel samurai japanese blade for sale
The katana has been constructed from hand forged 1095 high carbon steel with a bohi and chu kissaki (blade tip). The tang is secured by two bamboo Mekugi. The Tsuba is a fine finished alloy plate with a flower pattern. Two brass Seppas secure the tsuba to the tsuka of the sword. The tsuka has very tight hinerimaki (handle wrapping) using black synthetic ito over genuine black samegawa ray skin. The menuki are alloy gold colored flowers. The black with red threadiness saya of the sword is hard wood with horn koiguchi. The Sage-o is black cord, wrapped over a bright copper Kurigata. You can contact us if you need customized blade engravings or other changes. Once complete, item pictures will be sent to you, and it will not be shipped out before we get your final confirmation.
katana sword 1095 carbon steel samurai Japanese blade for sale features:
- HanBon Forge Handmade Katana
- 1095 high carbon steel
- Blade comes with a full length tang
- Hand polishing
- Heated treated and oil quenched
- A long Hi (blood groove) on each side of blade
- Alloy flower Tsuba (guard), Fuchi (sleeve), Kashira (buttcap), and Menuki (ornament)
- Brass habaki (blade collar), two brass seppas (spacer) secure the tsuba
- Black lacquered genuine SAMEGAWA (ray skin)
- Black synthetic silk tsuka-ito and sageo
- Very tight Hineri-maki wrap handle
- High quality black with red threadiness hard wooden saya (scabbard)
- All its parts can be disassembled and reassembled
- The stand on original pictures is not included
- A silk sword bag and certificate of authenticity come with the sword
Over Length: 41"
Blade Length: 27.7"