High Quality Japanese Sword Set KATANA+WAKIZASHI+TANTO High Caron Steel Oil Quenched Full Tang Blade
This japanese samurai sword set includes KATANA ,WAKIZASHI and TANTO, they have been hand polished by hanbon forge. The full tang blade has been constructed from 1060 high carbon steel, the whole blade was hardened by oil quenched. Long HI on each side. This not only allows for a lighter blade and audible feedback when swung. but also can balance the blade to achieve optimal performance. The blade is hand polished by 12 steps. This blades come with full Tang which greatly enhances the strength of the sword. This sword set is strong enough to cut through a thick bamboo tree with a single strike yet sharp enough to slice paper. The fine finished musashi design alloy tsuba(guard) with one piece brass habaki(blade collar). Two copper Seppas(spacer) secure the tsuba of the sword. The fuchi(sleeve) and kashira(buttcap) are also made of alloy. The Tsuka(handle) has white genuine samegawa ray skin with coffee chemical fiber ito which is tightly wrapped in hineri-maki method and the tsuka has two bamboo mekugi pinned and two menuki(ornament) decorated. The Saya(sheath) has been constructed from hard wood with Reddish brown&black speckle finished. This sword is well-crafted and well-assembled, it is a good choice for Dojo students, gifts, and display.
High Quality Japanese Sword Set (KATANA+WAKIZASHI+TANTO) High Caron Steel Oil Quenched Full Tang Blade Features:
- HanBon Forge Handmade Japanese sword set
- Hand forged 1060 high carbon steel
- Heated treated and oil quenched blade
- Hand polished full tang blade
- Full Tang Blade with 2 bamboo mekugi(pegs)
- Fine finished musashi design iron tsuba
- Comes with long HI and a chu-kissaki
- Coffee synthetic silk tsuka-ito and sageo
- White genuine SAMEGAWA (ray skin)
- Very Tight Hineri-maki wrap Handle
- Well-crafted menuki on the handle
- Reddish brown&black speckle finished saya(sheath)
- Brass habaki and seppas
- Can be fully disassembled and assembled
- Comes with a free sword bag and certificate of authenticity.
NOTE: If you do not like the color or Mountings on this sword, please click HERE to choose different mountings.
Over Length: 41"
Blade Length: 27.7"
Overall Length: 30.7"
Nagasa Length: 19.7"
Handle Length: 8.1"
Over Length: 19.9"
Blade Length: 11.8"