Japanese Dargon KATANA Hand forged damasucus steel Full tang blade
This Japanese Dargon KATANA is hand made by Hanbon Forge. The blade was made of folded steel. High Carbon Steel are folded 13 times creating 8196 layers for superior strength and flexibility. the visible tenuous undulating grain on the blade was resulted from folded repeatedly during forging. This blade has been hand polished with multiple grade sharpen stone by Japanese method, which made the surface of the blade like a mirror, the blade is also very sharp. The blade has long Hi (blood groove) on each side, This not only allows for a lighter blade and audible feedback when swung. but also can balance the blade to achieve optimal performance. the tsuba is a round alloy tsuba with a dragon theme. The tsuka is wrapped in red genuine SAMEGAWA (ray skin) and the tsuka-ito is premium red cotton. The SAYA (sheath) of the sword is hard wooden with a black high gloss finish. Red cotton Sageo(cord) has been tied around the bright copper Kurigaga (knob) of the scabbard. the Koiguchi (scabbard mouth) has been hardened. This is a sharpened, super, truly battle ready Samurai sword very suitable for iaido and kendo superior.
Japanese Dargon KATANA Features:
- HanBon Forge Handmade Katana
- 8196 layers damasucus steel full tang blade
- Heat treated and oil quenched
- Long Hi (blood groove)
- Hand polished and hand polished
- Red genuine SAMEGAWA (ray skin)
- Alloy tsuba with a dragon theme
- Black high gloss finished SAYA scabbard
- Very Tight Hineri-maki wrap Handle
- Double Pinned Bamboo Mekugi(peg)
- can be fully disassembled and assembled
- Can cut the bamboo trees(fresh),tatami or slice paper
- Comes with a free sword bag
Over Length: 40.9"
Blade Length: 27.7"