Handmade KATANA Japanese samurai sword DAMASCUS FULL TANG BLADE
This warrior katana featured a hand forged damascus steel blade, High Carbon Steel are folded 13 times creating 8196 layers for superior strength and flexibility. the visible tenuous undulating grain on the blade was resulted from folded repeatedly during forging. The whole blade was hardened by oil tempered. The blade is hand polished and hand sharpened by 12 steps which create the surface of the blade like a morrior. This blade comes with a full length Tang which greatly enhances the strength of the sword while swung.The tang will be filed to match well with the handle. The tsuba (guard) is made from alloy with a "Warrior in battle" motif. The tsuka is wrapped in black genuine SAMEGAWA (ray skin) and the tsuka-ito is premium purple slik.
Handmade Katana Japanese samurai sword DAMASCUS FULL TANG BLADE Features:
- HanBon Forge Handmade Katana
- Hand forged 8196 layers damasucs steel blade
- heated treated and oil quenched blade
- Full tang with 2 mekugi(pegs)
- 12 steps hand polishing
- Purple silk tsuka-ito and sageo
- Very Tight Hineri-maki wrap Handle
- Hard wood saya with hardened Koiguchi (scabbard mouth)
- Brass habaki and seppa
- Can be fully disassembled and assembled
- Comes with a free sword bag
Over Length: 40.9"
Blade Length: 27.7"