Japanese KATANA Sword DAMASCUS STEEL BLADE BAMBOO THEME KOSHIRAE
The bamboo KATANA has a hand forged and folded high carbon steel blade, This katana sword is made of folded steel with 13 times folding to create the 8192 layers, which cast flexibility and hardness of the blade in a large degree. the visible tenuous undulating grain on the blade was resulted from folded repeatedly during forging. the whole blade was hardened by oil tempered. The SAYA has a black gloss finish with bamboo engraved. This is a sharpened, super, truly battle ready Samurai sword very suitable for iaido and kendo superior. it is also allows you to make a collection of realistic, yet beautiful samurai sword, or to present one to your friend. Don't miss such a chance!
Japanese Katana DAMASCUS STEEL BLADE BAMBOO THEME KOSHIRAE features：
- HanBon Forge bamboo katana
- 13 times folded, 8196 layers folded steel blade with beautiful grain
- heat treated and oil quenched
- Full tang blade with two bamboo mekugi
- Bamboo theme tsuba, fuchi and kashira
- gloss finished saya with bamboo engraved
- brass habaki and seppas
- Very well-balanced feel
- Come with a free sword bag and a sword Certificate of authenticity
Overall Length: 39.5 "
Nagasa Length: 28 "
Tsuka Length: 10.5 "