Hand Forge KATANA SWORD Dragon Japanese Samurai Sword
This KATANA is hand forged using Japanese methods to create a perfect blade, the blade is made of 1060 high carbon steel, and the whole blade was hardened by oil tempered. A flying dragon is engraved on the blade near the tsuka. the blade also comes with grooves (bo-hi) on both sides, This not only allows for a lighter blade and audible feedback when swung. but also can balance the blade to achieve optimal performance. The wood saya is deeply lacquered with a glossy black finish, and two dragons are hand carved on both of the saya(see how the saya was carved). the tsuba is a square shape blackened alloy tsuba with a dragon theme. the fuchi, koshira and menuki are also dragon theme. The tsuka is wrapped in white genuine SAMEGAWA (ray skin) and the tsuka-ito is in coffee color. this dragon katana is very suitable for iaido and kendo superior.
Hand Forge Dragon Katana Japanese Samurai Sword Features:
- HanBon Forge Handmade Katana
- Hand forged high carbon steel blade with dragon carved
- hand polishing
- Full Tang Blade and double pegged with bamboo mekugi pins
- Gloss black finished saya with dragon engraved
- Dragon Theme tsuba, fuchi, koshira and menuki
- Coffee tsuka-ito and sageo
- White genuine SAMEGAWA (ray skin) inlay
- Brass habaki and seppa
- Can take it apart for maintenance
- Comes with a free sword bag
Over Length: 40.9"
Blade Length: 27.7"