Handmade KATANA Japanese samurai sword 1095 steel full tang blade with buffalo horn saya
This katana is featured a hand forged 1095 high carbon steel, japanese methods to create a perfect blade. This blade has been hand polished with multiple grade sharpen stone by Japanese method, which made the surface of the blade like a mirror. This blade comes with a full length Tang which greatly enhances the strength of the sword while swung. The tsuba fittings are made iron, very sturdy and durable, the Tsuka of the sword has been constructed from black genuine Ray skin Samegawa wrapped by brwon silk ito in katatemaki cstyle and secured by two bamboo Mekugi(pins), and saya is made from real buffalo horns. This is a super beautiful Samurai sword very suitable for iaido and kendo superior, also allows you to make a collection of realistic, yet beautiful samurai sword, or to present one to your friend.
Fully handmade KATANA Japanese samurai sword 1095 steel full tang blade with buffalo horn saya Feature:
- HanBon Forge Handmade Katana
- Hand forged 1095 high carbon steel
- Full Tang Blade and double pegged with bamboo mekugi pins for added security
- Buffalo horns saya
- High quality iron tsuba fittings
- Black genuine SAMEGAWA (ray skin) inlay
- Can take it apart for maintenance
- This katana is hand made and each is unique - size and weight will vary
- Comes with a free sword bag
- Over Length: 40.9"
- Blade Length: 27.7"
- Handle Length:10.5"