Japanese iaito swrod katana for training
The iaito Katana sword from HanBon Forge has a hand-forged 1060 high carbon steel blade. The blade on this katana sword is heat treated and oil quenched, The iaito Katana is mounted in black and yellow and features white same, the tsuka-ito is made of premium yellow artificial silk. The saya is finished in a deep black lacquer with a yellow artificial silk sageo. The sword has a very well-balanced feel when swung, which gives confidence to cut targets with ease.
JAPANESE IAIDO TRAINING SWORD FEATURES:
- HanBon Forged Iaito sword Katana
- Fully hand forged and hand polished
- 1060 high carbon steel blade, heat treated and oil quenched
- Full Tang blade with two bamboo mekugi
- Yellow leather Tsuka Ito (wrap)
- Genuine white same' (ray skin)
- Sea wave theme menuki
- Black high gloss finish SAYA with yellow sageo
- This katana is hand made and each is unique - size and weight will vary
- Come with a free sword bag and a sword Certificate of authenticity
Blade length: 27.7"
Handle length: 10.6"
Overall length: 40.9"
AS A SWORD MENUFACTURER, WE TAKE GREAT PRIDE IN THE QUALITY OF OUR SWORDS AND GUARANTEE YOU WILL BE SATISFIED WITH ANYTHING YOU PURCHASE AT HANBONFORGE.COM. IF FOR ANY REASON YOU ARE NOT COMPLETELY SATISFIED WITH YOUR PURCHASE, SEND IT BACK TO US. WE WILL BE HAPPY TO MAKE AN EXCHANGE OR ISSUE YOU A REFUND FOR THE ORIGINAL PRICE PAID ONCE THE ITEM IS RETURNED.