Dragon Koshirae Damascus Steel Oil Quenched Full Tang Blade Hand Made Japanese Samurai Sword WAKIZASHI
This sword WAKIZASHI is made of folded steel with 13 times folding to create the 8192 layers, it has a great hardness and flexibility. It is a very strong sword made with traditional methods for multiple applications. The blade is repeatedly heat treated and hand forged to remove impurities. The full tang blade has long HI(blood groove) on each side and a Chu-kissaki on the top. The blade is hand polished and hand sharpened by 12 steps which create the surface of the blade like a morrior. It is very Sharp. Fine finished dragon design alloy tsuba(guard) with one piece brass made habaki(blade collar). Two copper Seppas(spacer) secure the tsuba of the sword. The fuchi(sleeve) and kashira(buttcap) are made of alloy. The Tsuka(handle) has red genuine samegawa ray skin with black chemical fiber ito which is tightly wrapped in hineri-maki method and with two bamboo mekugi pinned and two copper dragon theme menuki(ornament) decorated. The Saya(sheath) has been constructed from hard wood with black&red high gloss finished. This sword is a well-crafted and well assembled, it is a good choice for Dojo students, gifts, and display. It is strong enough for cutting bamboo trees (fresh),tatami or slice paper.
Dragon Koshirae Damascus Steel Oil Quenched Full Tang Blade Hand Made Japanese Samurai Sword WAKIZASHI Features:
- HanBon Forge Handmade Japanese Sword WAKIZASHI
- Hand forged folded damascus steel
- Hand made 8192 layers damasucs steel blade
- Heated treated and oil quenched blade
- 12 steps hand polishing and sharping
- Long HI on each side of the blade
- Full Tang Blade with 2 bamboo mekugi(pegs)
- Fine finished Dragon design alloy tsuba
- Black synthetic silk tsuka-ito and sageo
- Red lacquered genuine SAMEGAWA (ray skin)
- Very Tight Hineri-maki wrap Handle
- Black&red gloss finished hard wooden saya
- Brass habaki and seppas
- Can be fully disassembled and assembled
- Can cut the bamboo trees(fresh),tatami or slice paper
- Comes with a free sword bag and certificate of authenticity.
NOTE: If you do not like the color or Mountings on this sword, please click HERE to choose different mountings.
Overall Length: 30.7"
Nagasa Length: 19.7"
Handle Length: 8.1"
AS A SWORD MENUFACTURER, WE TAKE GREAT PRIDE IN THE QUALITY OF OUR SWORDS AND GUARANTEE YOU WILL BE SATISFIED WITH ANYTHING YOU PURCHASE AT HANBONFORGE.COM. IF FOR ANY REASON YOU ARE NOT COMPLETELY SATISFIED WITH YOUR PURCHASE, SEND IT BACK TO US. WE WILL BE HAPPY TO MAKE AN EXCHANGE OR ISSUE YOU A REFUND FOR THE ORIGINAL PRICE PAID ONCE THE ITEM IS RETURNED.