Japanese Dragon Musashi KATANA Sword Damascus steel full tang blade
This Japanese Dragon Musashi Katana is fully traditional hand made by HanBon Forge, The blade of the sword has been hand forged using the ancient method of sword making. Full hand forged, hand polished. High Carbon Steel are folded 13 times creating 8196 layers for superior strength and flexibility. the visible tenuous undulating grain on the blade was resulted from folded repeatedly during forging. The whole blade was hardened by oil tempered. The blade is hand polished by 12 steps which create the surface of the blade like a morrior. The blade has long Hi on each side, This not only allows for a lighter blade and audible feedback when swung. but also can balance the blade to achieve optimal performance. The tsuba (guard) is made from alloy with dragon musashi design. The Tsuka (handle) core is wooden and it is tightly wrapped over black genuine Ray skin Samegawa with red synthetic silk Ito. The Fuchi (sleeve) and Kashira (buttcap) are made of alloy with dragon theme. The Tang of the sword is secured by two bamboo Mekugi (peg). Two copper dragon Menuki (ornament) are on each side of the Tsuka. This is a truly Samurai sword very suitable for iaido and kendo superior.
Japanese Dragon Musashi Katana Sword Damascus steel full tang blade Features:
- HanBon Forge Handmade Dragon Musashi Katana
- Hand made 8196 layers damasucs steel blade
- Long HI on each side of blade
- heated treated and oil quenched blade
- Full Tang Blade and double pegged with bamboo mekugi pins for added security
- 12 steps hand polishing and sharping
- Fine Finished Dragon Musashi tsuba(guard)
- Dragon Theme Fuchi, kashira and menuki
- Red silk tsuka-ito and sageo
- Black lacquered genuine SAMEGAWA (ray skin)
- Very Tight Hineri-maki wrap Handle
- Black/white gloss finished saya with hardened Koiguchi (scabbard mouth)
- One piece brass construction habaki
- Can be fully disassembled and assembled
- Comes with a free sword bag
Over Length: 40.9"
Blade Length: 27.7"