Leathe ITO Dragon TSUBA Full Tang Blade Oil Quenched JAPANESE SAMURAI SWORD KATANA
This handmade japanese katana sword has been hand forged by Japanese methods. The blade was made of 1095 high carbon steel and it has been laminated in a Maru style. The whole blade was hardened by oil tempered. It has a Chu-kissaki and long Hi on each side. And the full tang blade is double pinned with bamboo mekugi. The Tsuba(guard) is a dragon design made of alloy and it begins with a brass one piece Habaki. Two copper Seppas(spacer) secure the tsuba of the sword. The Fuchi (sleeve) and Kashira (buttcap) are made of alloy. The tsuka(handle) has very tight hineri-maki using black leather ito over red lacquered genuine SAMEGAWA (ray skin) .The menuki(ornament) are brass and have a dragon theme. The Saya(sheath) has been constructed from hard wood with black&red high gloss finished. The Sage-o is made of thick Black&red synthetic fiber, wrapped over a bright copper Kurigata(knob). This hand polished sword is very suitable for iaido and kendo superior and it is also good for your samurai sword collection.
Leather ITO Dragon TSUBA Full Tang Blade Oil Quenched JAPANESE SAMURAI SWORD KATANA Features:
- HanBon Forge dragon katana
- Hand forged and hand polished
- Maru style laminated 1095 high carbon steel
- Oil Quenched blade with long HI on each side
- Full Tang Blade with 2 bamboo mekugi(pegs)
- Brass habaki and seppa
- Fine Finished Dragon design brass tsuba
- Dragon theme Fuchi (sleeve) and Kashira (buttcap)
- Bright copper kurigata(knob)
- Red lacquered genuine SAMEGAWA (ray skin)
- Black leather tsuka-ito
- Black&red synthetic fiber sageo
- Black&red gloss finished saya with hardened Koiguchi (scabbard mouth)
- Can be fully disassembled and assembled
- Comes with a free sword bag and certificate of authenticity.
NOTE: If you do not like the color or Mountings on this sword, please click HERE to choose different mountings.
- Over Length: 40.9"
- Blade Length: 27.7"
- Handle Length:10.5"