Hawk Koshirae High Carbon Steel Oil Quenched Full Tang Blade Japanese Samurai Sword KATANA
This katana swords is hand forged by Japanese methods to create a perfect blade. The blade of the sword has been constructed from 1060 high carbon steel, and it has been laminated in a Maru style. The whole blade was hardened by Oil Quenched. It has Long HI running the full length of the blade, this not only allows for a lighter blade and audible feedback when swung, but also can balance the blade to achieve optimal performance. The blade comes with full tang. The fine finished alloy Hawk theme Tsuba(guard) begins with a brass one piece Habaki. Two copper Seppas secure the tsuba of the sword. The Fuchi (sleeve) and Kashira (buttcap) are made of alloy. The Tsuka(handle) is hard wood laid over the tang of the blade, it comes with red lacquered genuine Ray skin Samegawa and black synthetic tsuka-Ito. The tang is secured by two bamboo Mekugi. The Saya has been constructed from hard wood with a black&red high gloss finished. Sage-o is black cord, wrapped over a bright copper Kurigata. This is a truly Samurai sword, it is very suitable for iaido and kendo superior.
Hawk Koshirae High Carbon Steel Oil Quenched Full Tang Blade Japanese Samurai Sword KATANA features:
- HanBon Forge Handmade Japanese samurai katana
- Heated treated and oil quenched blade
- Full Tang Blade with 2 bamboo mekugi(pegs)
- 12 steps hand polishing
- Fine finished hawk theme alloy tsuba(guard)
- Black synthetic tsuka-ito and sageo
- Red lacquered genuine SAMEGAWA (ray skin)
- Very Tight Hineri-maki wrap Handle
- Black&red gloss finished saya with hardened Koiguchi (scabbard mouth)
- Brass habaki and seppa
- Can be fully disassembled and assembled
- Comes with a free sword bag and certificate of authenticity
NOTE: If you do not like the color or Mountings on this sword, please click HERE to choose different mountings.
Over Length: 41"
Blade Length: 27.7"