Damascus Folded Steel Full Tang Blade Japanese Samurai Sword
This katana featured a hand forged damascus steel blade. The blade of the sword has been hand forged using the ancient method of sword making. Full hand forged, hand polished. High Carbon Steel are folded 13 times creating 8196 layers for superior strength and flexibility. the visible tenuous undulating grain on the blade was resulted from folded repeatedly during forging. The whole blade was hardened by oil tempered. The blade is hand polished by 12 steps which create the surface of the blade like a morrior. This blade comes with a full length Tang which greatly enhances the strength of the sword. The tsuba (guard) is made from alloy. The tsuka is wrapped in white genuine SAMEGAWA (ray skin) and the tsuka-ito is premium white slik. You can contact us if you need customized blade engravings or other changes. Once complete, item pictures will be sent to you, and it will not be shipped out before we get your final confirmation.
Damascus Folded Steel Full Tang Blade Japanese Samurai Sword katana Features:
- HanBon Forge Handmade Katana
- 8196 layers damasucs steel blade
- heated treated and oil quenched blade
- Full Tang Blade and double pegged with bamboo mekugi pins for added security
- 12 steps hand polishing
- White silk tsuka-ito and sageo
- White genuine SAMEGAWA (ray skin) inlay
- Very Tight Hineri-maki wrap Handle
- Hard wood saya with hardened Koiguchi (scabbard mouth)
- Brass habaki and seppa
- Can be fully disassembled and assembled
- Comes with a free sword bag
Over Length: 40.9"
Blade Length: 27.7"
AS A SWORD MENUFACTURER, WE TAKE GREAT PRIDE IN THE QUALITY OF OUR SWORDS AND GUARANTEE YOU WILL BE SATISFIED WITH ANYTHING YOU PURCHASE AT HANBONFORGE.COM. IF FOR ANY REASON YOU ARE NOT COMPLETELY SATISFIED WITH YOUR PURCHASE, SEND IT BACK TO US. WE WILL BE HAPPY TO MAKE AN EXCHANGE OR ISSUE YOU A REFUND FOR THE ORIGINAL PRICE PAID ONCE THE ITEM IS RETURNED.