Fully Hand Forged Damascus Steel Oil Quenched Full Tang Blade Dragon Koshirae Japanese Samurai Sword Katana
This japanese samurai sword katana has been oil quenched and hand sharpened by hanbon forge. The full tang blade has been constructed from Damascus Steel with 13 times folding to create the 8192 layers, which cast flexibility and hardness of the blade in a large degree, the beautiful HADA on the blade was resulted from folded repeatedly during forging. The blade has been hand sharpened and it has long HI(blood groove) on each side and a Chu-kissaki on the top. It is very Sharp. Fine finished dragon design alloy tsuba(guard) with one piece brass made habaki(blade collar). Two copper Seppas(spacer) secure the tsuba of the sword. The fuchi(sleeve) and kashira(buttcap) are made of alloy. The Tsuka(handle) has black genuine samegawa ray skin with black chemical fiber ito which is tightly wrapped in hineri-maki method and with two bamboo mekugi pinned and two copper dragon theme menuki(ornament) decorated. The Saya(sheath) has been constructed from hard wood with black high gloss finished. The Koiguchi has been hardened This sword is a well-crafted and well assembled, it is a good choice for Dojo students, gifts, and display. It is strong enough for cutting bamboo trees (fresh),tatami or slice paper.
Fully Hand Forged Damascus Steel Oil Quenched Full Tang Blade Dragon Koshirae Japanese Samurai Sword Katana Features:
- HanBon Forge Handmade Japanese katana
- Hand forged folded damascus steel
- Heated treated and oil quenched blade
- 12 steps of Hand polishing and sharping
- Full Tang Blade with 2 bamboo mekugi(pegs)
- Fine finished dragon theme design alloy tsuba
- Black synthetic silk tsuka-ito and sageo
- Black lacquered genuine SAMEGAWA (ray skin)
- Very Tight Hineri-maki wrap Handle
- Two copper dragon design menuki
- Black high gloss finished hard wooden saya(sheath)
- Brass habaki and seppas
- Can be fully disassembled and assembled
- Can cut the bamboo trees(fresh),tatami or slice paper
- Comes with a free sword bag and certificate of authenticity.
NOTE: If you do not like the color or Mountings on this sword, please click HERE to choose different mountings.
Over Length: 41"
Blade Length: 27.7"
AS A SWORD MENUFACTURER, WE TAKE GREAT PRIDE IN THE QUALITY OF OUR SWORDS AND GUARANTEE YOU WILL BE SATISFIED WITH ANYTHING YOU PURCHASE AT HANBONFORGE.COM. IF FOR ANY REASON YOU ARE NOT COMPLETELY SATISFIED WITH YOUR PURCHASE, SEND IT BACK TO US. WE WILL BE HAPPY TO MAKE AN EXCHANGE OR ISSUE YOU A REFUND FOR THE ORIGINAL PRICE PAID ONCE THE ITEM IS RETURNED.