Japanese Samurai KATANA Sword Folded High Carbon Steel Full Tang Blade Oil Quenched
This Katana sword is made of folded high carbon steel, its was folded 13 times creats 8192 layers, you can see the visible pattern on blade. The long bo hi on each sides have been done to make the blade lighter. The blade is polished by hand. The Tsuka is constructed of hard wood over the tang of the blade with black ito and authentic white samegawa. Two bamboo mekugi secures the tang to the tsuka. The Tsuba is made of iron. The saya of the sword is black matt finish hard wooden with black sageo.
Japanese Samurai Katana Sword Folded High Carbon Steel Full Tang Blade Oil Quenched Features:
- HanBon Forge Handmade Japanese katana
- Damascus folded steel blade + Oil quenched
- Hand polished
- Full Tang
- CHU-KISSAKI, SHINOGI-ZUKURI Blade Shape
- High quality iron tsuba, fuchi, kashira
- One piece brass construction brass habaki (blade collar)
- The Tang is secured by two Mekugi (peg)
- Tsuka wrapped in real white ray skin, black ito
- Black matt finish hard wooden saya
- Customization is available
- Over Length: 41"
- Blade Length: 27.7"
- Handle Length:10.5"