Kill Bill Sword Set (BILL+BRIDE SWORDS) Damascus steel clay tempered blade
This Kill Bill Sword set contain two swords, bill sword and bride sword, the difference between them is the engraved symbol on the blade and Saya(scarbbard). both swords are made of Damascus steel, High Carbon Steel are folded 13 times creating 8196 layers for superior strength and flexibility. the visible tenuous undulating grain on the blade was resulted from folded repeatedly during forging. both blades are clay tempered by traditional way, which produces a hard (and extremely sharp) Ha (Cutting edge), and a resilient spine. you can see beautiful hamon on the both side of cutting edges. The tip of the blades are Chu Kissaki (medium length), it is well defined with the hamon going all the way through the Boshi. The tsuba (guard) is made from blackened iron as well as fuchi, koshirae and menuki. The tsuka (handle) are wrapped in white genuine SAMEGAWA (ray skin) and the tsuka-ito is premium black silk. The SAYA (sheath) of the sword is hard wooden with a black high gloss finish. two different symbols are hand carved into the scarbbards. Sageo(cord) has been tied around the bright copper Kurigaga (knob) of the scabbards. the Koiguchi (scabbard mouth) has been hardened. This is a sharpened, super, truly battle ready Kill Bill Sword Set very suitable for iaido and kendo superior.
Kill Bill Sword Set (BILL+BRIDE SWORDS) Features:
- HanBon Forge Handmade Kill Bill Sword Set
- SHINOGI-ZUKURI 8196 layers damascus folded steel blade
- Traditional construction Built for cutting
- Differentially Clay tempered and water quenched
- Full tang blade with mirror polishing
- blackened iron tsuba, fuchi and koshira
- Very Tight Hineri-maki wrap Handle
- Black silk tsuka-ito and yellow cotton sageo
- Double Pinned Bamboo Mekugi(peg)
- Brass habaki and seppa
- can be fully disassembled and assembled
- Can cut bamboo trees(fresh),tatami or slice paper
- Comes with two free sword bags
Kill Bill Sword Set Size:
Over Length: 40.9"
Blade Length: 27.7"