Fully Hand Forged Damascus Steel Clay Tempered Blade Hawk Koshirae Japanese Samurai Sword
This Japanese sword katana has been hand forged using the ancient method of sword making. Full hand forged, hand polished. The blade is made of folded steel with 13 times folding to create the 8192 layers, which cast flexibility and hardness of the blade in a large degree. You can find the visible tenuous undulating grain on the blade which was resulted from folded repeatedly during forging, and the beautiful real hamon on the blade is also result of the differential cooling of the blade(quenching and tempering). The blade comes with full tang which greatly enhances the strength of the sword, and this blade has been hand polished with multiple grade sharpen stone by Japanese method, which made the surface of the blade like a mirror. Hawk theme design brass tsuba with two copper seppas(spacer) securing. The wooden tsuka(handle) is tightly wrapped with white genuine Ray skin Samegawa and black synthetic silk Ito. Rattan-covered saya(sheath) is made of hard wooden, it features rattan covering on the Koiguchi area, and lacquered. It is a very good choice not only for dojo and iaido use,but also for gifts, practice, display, and collection. Just buy it!
Fully Hand Forged Damascus Steel Clay Tempered Blade Hawk Koshirae Japanese Samurai Sword Katana features:
- HanBon Forge Handmade Katana sword
- 13 times folding with 8192 layers damascus folded steel blade
- Differentially Clay tempered and water quenched
- Hand polished with multiple grade sharpen stone
- Full tang blade with mirror polishing
- Hawk design brass tsuba, fuchi and koshira
- Very Tight Hineri-maki wrap Handle
- Rattan-covered hard wooden saya with red high gloss lacquered
- Black synthetic silk tsuka-ito and thick black sageo
- Double Pinned Bamboo Mekugi(peg)
- Brass habaki and seppa
- Can be fully disassembled and assembled
- Comes with a free sword bag and certificate of authenticity.
NOTE: If you do not like the color or Mountings on this sword, please click HERE to choose different mountings.
Over Length: 40.9"
Blade Length: 27.7"
AS A SWORD MENUFACTURER, WE TAKE GREAT PRIDE IN THE QUALITY OF OUR SWORDS AND GUARANTEE YOU WILL BE SATISFIED WITH ANYTHING YOU PURCHASE AT HANBONFORGE.COM. IF FOR ANY REASON YOU ARE NOT COMPLETELY SATISFIED WITH YOUR PURCHASE, SEND IT BACK TO US. WE WILL BE HAPPY TO MAKE AN EXCHANGE OR ISSUE YOU A REFUND FOR THE ORIGINAL PRICE PAID ONCE THE ITEM IS RETURNED.