9260 Spring Steel Katana Japanese Samurai Sword No-Hi Full Tang Blade For Sale
The blade of the katana has been constructed from hand forged 9260 Spring Steel with no bohi. There is medium niku on the blade, making the blade appropriate for medium traditional targets. The tip of the blade is a chu kissaki. The 9260 Spring Steel Katana feature amazing flexibility and can revert back from an almost 90 degree bend. The habaki of the sword is a two piece antiqued brass construction. The seppas are brass. The solid steel guard is a wave themed tsuba. The tsuka features a double pinned mekugi and alloy wave menuki. The Same (ray skin) is genuine wrapped with black ito. The ito features alternating crossovers in a hinerimaki style. The white & black fumy saya has been constructed from hard wood. Saya fits tightly with the blade.
9260 Spring Steel Katana Japanese Samurai Sword No-Hi Full Tang Blade For Sale Sharp Features:
- HanBon Forge Handmade Katana
- 9260 Spring Steel
- Full Tang Blade with 2 bamboo mekugi (pegs)
- Fine finished wave theme design alloy tsuba
- Black synthetic silk tsuka-ito and sageo
- Genuine white SAMEGAWA (ray skin)
- Very tight Hineri-maki wrap handle
- White with black fumy saya (sheath)
- Brass habaki and seppas
- Can be fully disassembled and assembled
- Can cut through the bamboo trees (fresh), tatami, slice papers
- Comes with a free sword bag and certificate of authenticity
Over Length: 41"
Blade Length: 27.7"