9260 Spring Steel Hand Forged Japanese Samurai Sword
This katana is made of 9260 Spring Steel which can withstand a high degree of bend and still be able to return to center. The blade has an extra durability and a better resistance to abrasion and corrosion. The tang is secured by two brass Mekugi(pegs). There is a long HI on both sides of the blade results in a lighter blade and audible feedback when swung. It is brass tsuba(guard), habaki (blade collar). The Tsuka (handle) core is high quality plastic. Saya(scabbard) is made from black matt finish hard wood. This sword can be used for Iaito / Practice / Display.
9260 Spring Steel Hand Forged Japanese Samurai Sword Katana Features:
- Handmade Japanese katana
- 9260 spring steel Blade
- SHINOGI-ZUKURI Blade Shape
- BO-HI on both sides of blade
- Brass tsuba (guard), habaki (blade collar)
- Plastic + brass mekugi Handle
- Two brass mekugi secure the tang of the blade
- Black matt finish hard wood saya (scabbard)
- Comes a silk sword bag and certificate
Over Length: 41"
Blade Length: 27.7"