Folded Steel Katana Japanese Samurai Sword Red Blade Genuine Rayskin Wrapped Saya
The Katana is the result of a red and black blade using damascus folded steel. The blade is folded with 13 times and creats 8192 layers (HADA). The blade surface is finished with eletroplating which shows beautiful colors. The colors can not be worn off if you don't sharpen the blade. Two bamboo Mekugi (pegs) secure the tang of the blade. This sword is sharpened to allow for cutting exercises. The lacquered saya is hard wood with hull horn and wrapped with genuine SAMEGAWA (ray skin). The sword is brass dragon tsuba (guard), fuchi (handle collar), kashira (handle buttcap), menuki.
Folded Steel Katana Japanese Samurai Sword Red Blade Genuine Rayskin Wrapped Saya Features:
- HanBon Forge Handmade Katana
- Hand polishing, hand sharping
- Red folded damascus steel (special treated)
- Beautiful hada (folded pattern) on blade
- Full tang with 2 bamboo mekugi (pegs)
- Long Bo-hi on each side of the blade
- Top quality brass dragon tsuba (guard), fuchi, kashira
- Hard wood+bull horn+genuine rayskin wrapped saya (scabbard)
- Hard wooden tsuka (handle) core
- Black leather ito wrapped tsuka with genuine black rayskin
- Comes with a free sword bag and certificate of authenticity
- Well wrapped foam box packing
Over Length: 41"
Blade Length: 27.7"