Hand Made Japanese Samurai KATANA Sword Blue T10 Steel Blade
This traditionally crafted katana by HanBon Forge features a beautiful full tang blade and meticulous craftsmanship.
The T10 tool steel blade undergoes 12 steps of precise hand sharpening and polishing to achieve a razor-sharp, near-mirror finish. During the heat treatment and oil quenching process, unique blue color form naturally along the blade (as opposed to artificial coloring).
The wood and ray skin handle features two premium bamboo mekugi pegs for securely mounting the blade. the tsuba, fuchi and koshira are made of alloy. A matching dragon-themed scabbard hand-carved from wood before sealing with a clear coat. Fully disassembleable for maintenance, this katana sword comes with a protective bag and certificate of authenticity.
KATANA SWORD Features:
- Full tang blade made from T10 tool steel
- 12 steps of precise hand sharpening and polishing for a razor-sharp finish
- Natural blue color formed during heat treatment and oil quenching
- Wood and ray skin handle with bamboo mekugi pegs for secure mounting
- Dragon-themed alloy tsuba, fuchi, and koshira
- Hand-carved wood scabbard with thick sageo
- Fully disassembleable for easy maintenance
- Includes a protective bag and certificate of authenticity
- Over Length: 41"
- Blade Length: 27.7"
- Handle Length:10.5"