1095 High Carbon Steel Japanese Sword Samurai KATANA Full Tang Blade Handmade For Sale Online
The blade of this katana sword has been constructed of full tempered 1095 steel,. It features full length bohi and CHU kissaki. 1095 Carbon steel is very HARD - and unless it is properly heat treated, this hardness can sometimes be problematic when used on harder targets. Its tang is double pinned with bamboo mekugi. The Tsuba begins with a brass one piece Habaki. Two brass seppas secure the blade of the sword. The Tsuba is made with fine finished alloy. The tsuka has very tight hinerimaki (handle wrapping) using yellow synthetic ito over genuine white ray skin. The menuki are alloy gold colored dragons. The saya of the sword is wooden with a green high gloss finish, a yellow silk cord (sageo) is tied around the upper half of the saya.
1095 High Carbon Steel Katana Sword Samurai Japanese Full tang Blade Handmade For Sale Online Features:
- 1095 High Carbon Steel+Oil Quenched
- Full Tang With long Bohi
- The tang is secured by two bamboo mekugi
- Hineri-maki yellow synthetic silk wrapped handle
- Genuine white SAMEGAWA (ray skin) on handle
- Fine finished alloy tsuba, fuchi, kashira
- Brass habaki and seppas
- Hard wooden with green gloss finished saya (sheath)
- Can be fully disassembled and assembled
- Comes with a free sword bag and certificate of authenticity
Over Length: 41"
Blade Length: 27.7"