FULL HAND FORGED KO-KATANA JAPANESE SAMURAI SWORD 1095 HIGH CARBON STEEL
This KO-katana japanese samurai sword has been hand made by hanbon forge. The full tang blade is made of 1095 high carbon steel which has been laminated in a Maru style. It has a Chu-kissaki(medium length) on the top of the blade and long HI on each side of the blade. This blade has been hand polished with multiple grade sharpen stone by Japanese method, which made the surface of the blade like a mirror. The Tsuba (guard) of the sword is made of fine finished alloy with god beast theme.The Habaki (blade collar) is a one piece brass construction. Two Seppas (spacer) secure the Tsuba. The Fuchi (sleeve) and Kashira (buttcap) are also made of alloy. The Tsuka core is wooden with a black Ray Skin Same and green chemical fiber Ito. Two Bamboo Mekugi secure the tang of the sword into the Tsuka. Two copper Menuki on each side of the Tsuka. The Saya(sheath) has been constructed from hard wood with black high gloss finished. The Sage-o is green cord, wrapped over a bright copper Kurigata.
- Hand forged and hand polished
- Full tang blade is made of 1095 high carbon steel
- 12 steps hand polishing
- Oil Quenched blade with long HI on each side
- Brass habaki and seppa
- Fine finished god beast design alloy tsuba
- Green synthetic silk tsuka-ito and sageo
- Very Tight Hineri-maki wrap Handle
- Black real ray skin samegawa
- Black gloss finished saya with hardened Koiguchi (scabbard mouth)
- Bamboo mukugi and copper menuki
- Can be fully disassembled and assembled
- Comes with a free sword bag and certificate of authenticity.
- Over Length: 33.1"
- Blade Length: 19.7"
- Handle Length:10.5"
NOTE: If you do not like the color or Mountings on this sword, please click HERE to choose different mountings.