Samurai Katana 9260 Spring Steel Japanese Sword For Sale Handmade Full Tang Blade
The blade of the sword has been hand forged from 9260 spring steel. It features a SHINOGI-ZUKURI Blade Shape and chu-kissaki, giving the sword a very good balance. The blade is full tang with No HI (blood groove), and comes very sharp. The 9260 Spring Steel is highly flexible and durable, it can bent, twist, then revert back to original form. The Habaki is a one piece brass construction over a brass Seppa. The tsuba, fuchi and kashira are constructed from alloy. The tsuka features two bamboo mekugi, two alloy Menuki are on each side of the tsuka, the ito is black over genuine red ray skin (samegawa). The saya of the katana is wooden with a red high gloss finish and bull horn koiguchi. It is available to make a custom sword.
Full Tang 9260 Spring Steel Katana Japanese Samurai Sword For Sale Handmade Features:
- HanBon Forge Handmade Katana
- 9260 spring steel full tang blade
- Hand polishing and hand sharping
- SHINOGI-ZUKURI Blade Shape
- CHU-KISSAKI (blade tip)
- No HI (blood groove)
- High Quality Alloy Tsuba (guard)
- Brass habaki and seppas
- Hard wooden red lacquered saya (scabbard)
- Red lacquered genuine SAMEGAWA (ray skin)
- Brand new very sharp
- Include the Certificate of authenticity and a sword bag
Over Length: 41"
Blade Length: 27.7"