Japanese Samurai Katana Sword Hand Forged Damascus steel full tang blade
This Japanese Samurai Katana Sword is fully traditional hand made by HanBon Forge, The blade of the sword has been hand forged using the ancient method of sword making. High Carbon Steel are folded 13 times creating 8196 layers for superior strength and flexibility. the visible tenuous undulating grain on the blade was resulted from folded repeatedly during forging. The whole blade was hardened by oil tempered. The blade is hand polished and hand sharpened by 12 steps which create the surface of the blade like a morrior. The blade has long Hi (blood groove) on each side, This not only allows for a lighter blade and audible feedback when swung. but also can balance the blade to achieve optimal performance. The tsuba (guard) is made from alloy with master design. The Tsuka (handle) core is wooden and it is tightly wrapped over white genuine Ray skin Samegawa with black synthetic silk Ito. The Fuchi (sleeve) and Kashira (buttcap) are made of alloy. The Tang of the sword is secured by two bamboo Mekugi (peg). Two copper worrior Menuki (ornament) are on each side of the Tsuka. This is a sharpened, super, truly battle ready Samurai sword very suitable for iaido and kendo superior.
Japanese Samurai Katana Sword Hand Forged Damascus steel full tang blade Features:
- HanBon Forge Handmade Dragon Musashi Katana
- Hand made 8196 layers damasucs steel blade
- Long HI(blood grove) on each side of blade
- Heated treated and oil quenched blade
- Full Tang Blade and double pegged with bamboo mekugi pins for added security
- 12 steps hand polishing and sharping
- Fine Finished alloy tsuba(guard), Fuchi, koshira and menuki
- Black silk tsuka-ito and sageo
- White genuine SAMEGAWA (ray skin)
- Very Tight Hineri-maki wrap Handle
- Natural wood saya with varnish finished
- One piece brass construction habaki
- Can be fully disassembled and assembled
- Can cut the bamboo trees(fresh),tatami or slice paper
- Comes with a free sword bag
Over Length: 40.9"
Blade Length: 27.7"