Training Sword Iaido Sword Oil Quenched Full Tang Blade Japanese KATANA Sword BLACK
This japanese Iaido Sword has been hand made by hanbon forge. This katana is unsharp which is the best choice for Dojo student. The blade was made of 1060 high carbon steel, and it has been laminated in a Maru style. The whole blade was hardened by Oil Quenched. The blade has long Hi on each side. This not only allows for a lighter blade and audible feedback when swung, but also can balance the blade to achieve optimal performance. This blade has been hand polished with multiple grade sharpen stone by Japanese method, which made the surface of the blade like a mirror, but the blade is not sharpened, the edge is not sharp. The tip of the blade is a Chu Kissaki (medium length). This blade comes with full tang. The fine finished flower design alloy tsuba(guard) with one piece brass habaki(blade collar). Two copper Seppas(spacer) secure the tsuba of the sword. The fuchi(sleeve) and kashira(buttcap) are also made of alloy. The Tsuka (handle) core is hard wooden and it is tightly wrapped over black genuine Ray skin Samegawa with black synthetic silk Ito. The Fuchi (sleeve) and Kashira (buttcap) are made of alloy. The Tang of the sword is secured by two bamboo Mekugi (peg). Two copper blacked Menuki (ornament) are on each side of the Tsuka. The Saya(sheath) has been constructed from hard wood with black high gloss finished. The black color silk sageo tied over a wooden kurikata with brass shitodome. This sword is well-crafted and well-assembled, it is a good choice for Dojo students, gifts, and display.
Training Sword Iaido Sword Oil Quenched Full Tang Blade Japanese Samurai Katana BLACK Features:
- HanBon Forge Handmade Iaido Sword
- Maru style laminated 1060 high carbon steel
- Heat treated and oil quenched blade
- Full tang blade laido sword
- Long HI on each side of the blade
- Fine finished flower theme design alloy tsuba(guard)
- Black genuine Ray skin Samegawa
- Black synthetic silk tsuka-ito and sageo
- Two blacked menuki on the tsuka(handle)
- Very Tight Hineri-maki wrap Handle
- Black high gloss finished saya(sheath)
- Double Pinned Bamboo Mekugi(peg)
- Brass habaki and Seppas
- Can be fully disassembled and assembled
- Comes with a free sword bag and certificate of authenticity.
NOTE: If you do not like the color or Mountings on this sword, please click HERE to choose different mountings.
Over Length: 41"
Blade Length: 27.7"