Serrated Blade Japanese KATANA Samurai Sword Handmade 1060 Steel Blade
This unique serrated katana is hand forged using Japanese methods to create a perfect blade, the blade is made of 1060 steel, and the whole blade was hardened by oil tempered. The edge of the blade is jagged and the shape is very unique. and also comes with grooves (bo-hi) on both sides, This not only allows for a lighter blade and audible feedback when swung. but also can balance the blade to achieve optimal performance. Alloy tsuba with a dragon and snake theme, This blade comes with a full length Tang which greatly enhances the strength of the sword while swung.The tang will be filed to match well with the handle. The SAYA (sheath) of the sword is hard wooden with a black high gloss finish. This serrated katan is sure to be the next star in your collection.
Serrated Blade Japanese Samurai Sword Handmade 1060 Steel Blade Features：
- HanBon Forge Handmade Katana
- Hand forged 1060 steel blade
- Hand polishing, unique serrated katana
- Full Tang Blade and double pegged
- Gloss black finished saya with red threadiness
- Dragon and snake Theme tsuba, fuchi, koshira and menuki
- Alloy Tsuba fittings
- Can take it apart for maintenance
- Comes with a free sword bag
- Over Length: 40.9"
- Blade Length: 27.7"
- Handle Length:10.5"