BLACK FULL TANG BLADE DRAGON KOSHIRAE KATANA HAND MADE Oil Quenched JAPANESE SAMURAI SWORD for sale
This excellent japanese samurai KATANA has been hand made by hanbon forge. The full tang blade has been constructed from 1060 high carbon steel with special treated, and it has been laminated in a Maru style. The whole blade was hardened by oil quenched, the black color can prevent the blade from rusting. Normally, the black color will not fade unless you re-polish the blade. It has long HI on each side and a CHU-kissaki on the top. The dragon design tsuba(guard) is made of fine finished alloy, and it begins with a brass one piece Habaki. Two copper Seppas(spacer) secure the tsuba of the sword. The Fuchi (sleeve) and Kashira (buttcap) are made of alloy. The Tsuka core is hard wooden with red Ray Skin Same and black synthetic fiber tsuka-ito. Two Bamboo Mekugi secure the tang of the sword into the Tsuka. The Saya(sheath) has been constructed from hard wood with black&red high gloss finished. The Sage-o is black synthetic silk cord, wrapped over a bright copper Kurigata. This beautiful katana sword is not only a gift or display but also a good choice for Dojo students.
BLACK FULL TANG BLADE DRAGON KOSHIRAE HAND MADE Oil Quenched JAPANESE SAMURAI SWORD KATANA Features:
- HanBon Forge Handmade JAPANESE SAMURAI KATANA
- Hand forged 1060 high carbon steel black blade
- Heated treated and oil quenched blade
- Full Tang Blade with 2 bamboo mekugi(pegs)
- Hand polishing and sharping with sharpen stone
- Fine finished dragon design alloy tsuba
- Two copper dragon theme menuki
- Black synthetic fiber tsuka-ito and sageo
- Red lacquered genuine SAMEGAWA (ray skin)
- Very Tight Hineri-maki wrap Handle
- Black&red high gloss finished saya with hardened Koiguchi (scabbard mouth)
- One piece brass construction habaki
- Can be fully disassembled and assembled
- Comes with a free sword bag and certificate of authenticity.
- Over Length: 41"
- Blade Length: 27.7"
- Handle Length:10.5"