Japanese Sword Handmade 1095 High Carbon Steel Unokubi Zukuri Blade Custom Samurai Sword
This fully functional Japanese katana sword work of art is made with 1095 high carbon steel Unokubi Zukuri blade and has high performance hardness and flexibility, despite its incredible beautiful. The whole blade is heat treated and oil quenched. the blade also comes with grooves (bo-hi) on both sides, This not only allows for a lighter blade and audible feedback when swung. but also can balance the blade to achieve optimal performance. The tsuba (guard) is made from alloy. The tsuka is made of hard wood and it is wrapped in black ray skin and the tsuka-ito is premium black silk thread.
Japanese Katana Sword Handmade 1095 High Carbon Steel Unokubi Zukuri Blade Custom Samurai Sword Features:
- HanBon Forge Handmade Katana
- Hand forged 1095 high carbon steel blade
- Full Tang Blade and double pegged with bamboo mekugi pins
- Alloy Theme tsuba, fuchi, koshira and menuki
- White genuine SAMEGAWA (ray skin) inlay
- Can take it apart for maintenance
- Comes with a free sword bag
- Free Optional Signature Engraving
Over Length: 41"
Blade Length: 27.7 "
Handle Length:10.5 "
AS A SWORD MENUFACTURER, WE TAKE GREAT PRIDE IN THE QUALITY OF OUR SWORDS AND GUARANTEE YOU WILL BE SATISFIED WITH ANYTHING YOU PURCHASE AT HANBONFORGE.COM. IF FOR ANY REASON YOU ARE NOT COMPLETELY SATISFIED WITH YOUR PURCHASE, SEND IT BACK TO US. WE WILL BE HAPPY TO MAKE AN EXCHANGE OR ISSUE YOU A REFUND FOR THE ORIGINAL PRICE PAID ONCE THE ITEM IS RETURNED.