Hand Forged Black Ninjato Japanese Sword Black Full Tang Blade
This Ninjato featured is hand forged using Japanese methods to create a perfect blade. Fully functional and battle ready. the blade of this ninjato is made of 1060 high carbon steel, heat treated and oil quenched. the black color on the surface of the blade is special treated, the black color can prevent the blade from rusting. Normally, the black color will not fade unless you re-polish the blade. This blade comes with a full length Tang which greatly enhances the strength of the sword while swung. The tang will be filed to match well with the handle. The sword has a very well-balanced feel when swung The tsuba (guard) is made from blackened iron. The tsuka has tight hinerimaki using black leather ito over black genuine SAMEGAWA (ray skin) with double bamboo mekugi pegs. The wood saya is deeply lacquered with a matt black finish and is tied with a black thick sageo.
Hand Forged Black Ninjato Japanese Sword Features:
- HanBon Forge Handmade ninjato
- AISI 1060 high carbon steel blade
- Heated treated and oil quenched
- Full Tang Blade with double bamboo mekugi pins
- Black genuine SAMEGAWA (ray skin)
- Black leather Tsuka-ito and black thick Sageo
- Very Tight Hineri-maki wrap Handle
- Blackened Iron tsuba (guard)
- Black matt finished SAYA (scarbbard)
- one piece brass construction habaki
- Can take it apart for maintenance
- Comes with a free sword bag
Over Length: 40.9"
Blade Length: 27.7"
AS A SWORD MENUFACTURER, WE TAKE GREAT PRIDE IN THE QUALITY OF OUR SWORDS AND GUARANTEE YOU WILL BE SATISFIED WITH ANYTHING YOU PURCHASE AT HANBONFORGE.COM. IF FOR ANY REASON YOU ARE NOT COMPLETELY SATISFIED WITH YOUR PURCHASE, SEND IT BACK TO US. WE WILL BE HAPPY TO MAKE AN EXCHANGE OR ISSUE YOU A REFUND FOR THE ORIGINAL PRICE PAID ONCE THE ITEM IS RETURNED.