Hand Forged ZATOICHI Japanese Sword Ninjato Shirasaya Damascus Folded Steel Blade
Hand Forged ZATOICHI Japanese Sword Ninjato Shirasaya
This ZATOICHI is fully hand forged and hand sharpened using Japanese methods to create a perfect blade. Fully functional.
The blade was made of folded steel. High Carbon Steel are folded 13 times creating 8196 layers for superior strength and flexibility. the visible tenuous undulating grain on the blade was resulted from folded repeatedly during forging.
The Saya scarbbard is crafted from hard red wood and Koiguchi (scabbard mouth) and Kojiri(end-cap) are made from genuine black buffalo horn.
This is a sharpened, super, truly battle ready Samurai sword very suitable for iaido and kendo superior. it is also allows you to make a collection of realistic, yet beautiful samurai sword, or to present one to your friend. Don't miss such a chance!
Hand Forged ZATOICHI Japanese Sword Ninjato Shirasaya Damascus Folded Steel Blade Features:
- HanBon Forge Handmade ZATOICHI
- Hand forged Damascus folded steel
- Full tang blade with 2 bull horn mekugi (pegs)
- heat treated and oil quenched
- 12 steps hand polishing and sharping
- Red hard wood saya and handle
- Bull horn Koiguchi (scabbard mouth) and Kojiri (end-cap)
- one piece brass construction habaki
- Can take it apart for maintenance
- Comes with a free sword bag
Over Length: 40.9"
Blade Length: 27.7"