9260 Spring Steel Samurai Japanese Sword Handmade No-Hi Blade
The blade of the katana has been constructed from 9260 spring steel with no bo hi and chu-kissaki. The blade comes with full tang. The Habaki is a one piece brass construction over a copper Seppa. The Tsuba is constructed from fine finished alloy in a beautiful wave design. The handle core is made of wood, with brown silk cord and black genuine rayskin tightly wrapped around the handle. The saya of the sword is wooden with a black high gloss finish and bull horn koiguchi.
9260 Spring Steel Katana Samurai Japanese Sword Handmade No- Hi Blade Features:
- HanBon Forge Handmade Katana
- 9260 spring steel full tang blade
- Full Tang Blade with 2 bamboo mekugi(pegs)
- Fine finished wave theme design alloy tsuba
- Brown synthetic silk tsuka-ito and sageo
- Black lacquered genuine SAMEGAWA (ray skin)
- Very Tight Hineri-maki wrap Handle
- Two wave design menuki on each side of the handle
- Black high gloss finished saya (sheath)
- Brass habaki and seppas
- Can be fully disassembled and assembled
- Include the Certificate of authenticity
Over Length: 41"
Blade Length: 27.7"