Samurai Japanese Wakizashi Sword Folded Steel + 1095 Steel Clay Tempered KOBUSE Blade Full Rayskin Saya
The Wakizashi is the result of a clay tempered (hardened) KOBUSE blade using folded steel and 1095 carbon steel. KOBUSE construction blade is made by the core steel and the outer steel, where the core steel is wrapped with the outer steel, the core steel is harder than the outer steel. Two bamboo mekugi (pegs) secured the tang. Tsuka is hard wood wrapped by colorful ito and genuine white ray skin. The dragon tsuba (guard) is top quality brass, comes with matching Fuchi (Handle Collar) and Kashira (Handle Buttcap). Saya (scabbard) is wrapped by Full Genuine SAMEGAWA (ray skin). It is a very good choice not only for dojo and iaido use, but also for gifts, display, and collection.
Samurai Japanese Wakizashi Sword Folded Steel+ 1095 Steel Clay Tempered KOBUSE Blade Full Rayskin Saya Features:
- HanBon Forge Handmade Japanese Wakizashi
- GYAKU-KOBUSE Blade Shape
- CHU-KISSAKI (medium length)
- Clay Tempered Folded Damascus Steel + 1095 Carbon Steel
- No HI
- Brass Dragon Tsuba, fuchi, kashira, menuki
- Brass habaki (blade collar), seppa (spacer)
- Colorful tsuka-ito and genuine ray skin wrapped wooden handle
- Two bamboo mekugi (pegs) secure the tang
- Full Genuine SAMEGAWA (ray skin) Wrapped Saya (scabbard)
- Free SWORD BAG and CERTIFICATE
Overall Length: 30.7"
Nagasa Length: 19.7"
Handle Length: 8.1"