Fully Hand Forged Damascus Steel Clay Tempered Blade Fish Koshirae engraving Japanese Samurai Sword Katana
This Japanese Sword Katana is a beautiful, yet fully functional Samurai Sword. This powerful and well balanced katana is hand forged from folded steel by the hanbon forge. It has been folded 13 times with 8192 layers, the clay temper process combines the characters of toughness and flexibility and results in a genuine hamon (temper line). It comes with long HI(blood groove) on each side of the blade, and the blade has been hand polished with multiple grade sharpen stone by Japanese method, which made the surface of the blade like a mirror, the blade is also very sharp. The tsuba(guard) is made of brass with fish design, and the habaki (blade collar) is a one piece brass construction. Two Seppas(spacer) secure the Tsuba. The Tsuka(handle) core is wooden with black Ray Skin Same and red chemical fiber Ito. Two Bamboo Mekugi secure the tang of the sword into the Tsuka. Two copper fish design Menuki decorate on each side of the Tsuka. The saya(scabbard) is made of hard wood with black high gloss finished, and it has been hand carved with fish pattern. Red synthetic Sage-O has been tied around the bright copper Kurigaga(knob) of the scabbard. the Koiguchi has been hardened. This is a sharpened, super, truly battle ready Samurai sword very suitable for iaido and kendo superior. it is also allows you to make a collection of realistic, yet beautiful samurai sword, or to present one to your friend. Don't miss such a chance!
Fully Hand Forged Damascus Steel Clay Tempered Blade Fish Koshirae engraving Japanese Samurai Sword Katana Features:
- HanBon Forge Handmade Katana sword
- 13 times folding with 8192 layers folded steel blade
- Traditional construction Built for cutting
- Differentially Clay tempered and water quenched
- Hand sharpened with multiple grade sharpen stone
- Comes with a full tang blade and real hamon
- Long Hi(blood groove) on each side of the blade
- Fish desigh brass tsuba and menuki
- Black genuine Ray skin Samegawa
- Red synthetic silk tsuka-ito and sageo
- Very Tight Hineri-maki wrap Handle
- Black high gloss finished with hand-craved fish pattern saya(sheath)
- Double Pinned Bamboo Mekugi(peg)
- Brass habaki and seppa
- Can be fully disassembled and assembled
- Can cut the bamboo trees(fresh),tatami or slice paper
- Comes with a free sword bag and certificate of authenticity.
NOTE: If you do not like the color or Mountings on this sword, please click HERE to choose different mountings.
Over Length: 40.9"
Blade Length: 27.7"
AS A SWORD MENUFACTURER, WE TAKE GREAT PRIDE IN THE QUALITY OF OUR SWORDS AND GUARANTEE YOU WILL BE SATISFIED WITH ANYTHING YOU PURCHASE AT HANBONFORGE.COM. IF FOR ANY REASON YOU ARE NOT COMPLETELY SATISFIED WITH YOUR PURCHASE, SEND IT BACK TO US. WE WILL BE HAPPY TO MAKE AN EXCHANGE OR ISSUE YOU A REFUND FOR THE ORIGINAL PRICE PAID ONCE THE ITEM IS RETURNED.