HANBON FORGE KATANA SWORD T10 STEEL CLAY TEMPERED BLADE
The Hanbon Forge Bamboo Katana is a high-quality, hand-forged Japanese sword that is perfect for collectors, martial artists, or anyone who appreciates fine craftsmanship. This sword features a sharp, carbon steel blade that has been folded multiple times for added strength and durability. The blade is also clay-tempered, giving it a beautiful hamon pattern along the edge. The handle of the sword is wrapped in genuine ray skin and wrapped with cotton cord for a comfortable and secure grip. The bamboo-themed tsuba (handguard) and fuchi/kashira (sleeve and pommel) add an elegant touch to the overall design of the sword. The sword also comes with a matching saya (scabbard) that is made of high-quality wood and features a glossy black finish. This katana is not only a stunning piece of art but also a functional weapon that can be used for cutting exercises or demonstrations.
HANBON FORGE KATANA SWORD REAL JAPANESE SWORD KATANA
- HanBon Forge Handmade Katana sword
- 1095 high carbon steel
- Differentiated Hardened with Real Hamon
- Full Tang Blade and double pegged with bamboo mekugi pins for added security
- Hualee Wood saya with Buffalo horns
- High quality IRON Bamboo tsuba fittings
- Black genuine SAMEGAWA (ray skin) inlay
- Can take it apart for maintenance
- This katana is hand made and each is unique - size and weight will vary
- Comes with a free sword bag and Certificate
- Over Length: 40.9"
- Blade Length: 27.7"
- Handle Length:10.5"