Japanese KATANA SWORD Handmade Samurai Sword Folded Pattern Steel Blade With Copper Tsuba
This Japanese katana is hand forged using the ancient method of sword making. the blade is made of pattern steel, High Carbon Steel are folded 13 times creating 8196 layers for superior strength and flexibility. the visible tenuous undulating grain on the blade was resulted from folded repeatedly during forging. The whole blade is heat treated and oil quenched. This blade has not bo-hi to enhance its strength and cutting power. The tsuba (guard) is made from copper . The tsuka is made of hard wood and it is wrapped in brown ray skin and the tsuka-ito is premium brown silk thread. You can contact us if you need customized blade engravings or other changes. Once complete, item pictures will be sent to you, and it will not be shipped out before we get your final confirmation.
Japanese Katana Handmade Samurai Sword Folded Pattern Steel Blade With Copper Tsuba Features:
- HanBon Forge Handmade Japanese katana
- Heated treated and oil quenched pattern blade
- Full Tang Blade with 2 bamboo mekugi(pegs)
- 15 steps hand polishing and sharping
- Gloss finished saya with rattan covered
- Copper habaki and seppa
- Can be fully disassembled and assembled
- Comes with a free sword bag
- Free Optional Signature Engraving
- Over Length: 41"
- Blade Length: 27.7 "
- Handle Length:10.5 "