Folded Steel Japanese Samurai Sword Katana Hard Wood Bull Horn Saya Full Tang Blade
The KATANA is handmade Folded Damascus Steel with Oil Quenched. There are visible 8192 layers on blade after folded 13 times. The tip of the blade is a Chu Kissaki (medium length). This is a battle ready sharp sword and strong enough to cut through a thick bamboo tree with a single strike yet sharp enough to slice paper. The hard wooden handle is wrapped by genuine rayskin (SAMEGAWA) and black synthetic silk ito, we have no fake or plastic Ray Skin. The green saya is hard wood with real bull horn and black sageo. You can order this item by changing its blade shape, blade materials, or other fittings. This sword is well assembled with saya before shipping out. We supply custom service, once complete, item pictures will be sent to every customer to confirm.
Folded Steel Japanese Samurai Sword Katana Hard Wood Bull Horn Saya Full Tang Blade Features:
- HanBon Forge Handmade Katana
- Oil Quenched Folded Damascus Steel
- Chu Kissaki (medium length)
- A long HI(blood groove) on both sides
- Genuine original white ray skin
- Hard wooden tsuka (handle)
- Black synthetic silk ito
- Common hineri-maki wrap
- High quality alloy tsuba (guard), fuchi, kashira
- Brass habaki and seppa
- Two Mekugi (peg) secure the tang
- Hard wood + bull horn green saya (sheath)
- The sword comes with a free sword bag and certificate of authenticity
- Well wrapped foam box packing
Over Length: 41"
Blade Length: 27.7"