Folded Steel KATANA Japanese Samurai Full Tang Dragon Sword Clay Tempered Blade Handmade
The blade of the katana sword has been constructed from clay tempered damascus folded carbon steel. The hamon is authentic all the way up to the tip. The handemade folding pattern is clearly visible. The tip of the blade is a chu kissaki. The blade is full tang. The tsuba is solid alloy with a dragon design. The habaki is one piece brass construction. The seppas are copper. Tsuka is wood laid over the tang of the blade, wrapped over the wood is genuine blue ray skin Same with a black cotton Ito wrapped over the Same. The tang is secured by two bamboo Mekugi. The saya of the sword is wooden with a blue high gloss finish and hand engraved dragon.
Folded Steel Katana Japanese Samurai Full Tang Dragon Sword Clay Tempered Blade Handmade Features:
- HanBon Forge Handmade Japanese katana
- Hand Crafted Clay Tempered Folded Steel
- CHU-KISSAKI Blade Shape
- No hi
- Fine finished alloy dragon tsuba (guard)
- Brass habaki and seppa
- Hard wood tsuka wrapped by genuine rayskin and black ito
- Hard wooden saya with hand engraving dragon
- Two bamboo pegs secure the tang
- Include the certificate of authenticity and a sword bag for free
- Custom service is available
- Over Length: 41"
- Blade Length: 27.7"
- Handle Length:10.5"