HAND MADE KO-KATANA JAPANESE SAMURAI SWORD 1095 HIGH CARBON STEEL
This is a well-made 1095 high carbon steel Katana, following the traditional Japanese process. The full tang blade has a superior heat treatment and has been laminated in a Maru style, it has a Chu-kissaki on the top of the blade and long HI on each side. This blade has been hand polished with multiple grade sharpen stone by Japanese method, which made the surface of the blade like a mirror. The Tsuba(guard) is made of alloy and it begins with a brass one piece Habaki. Two copper Seppas(spacer) secure the tsuba of the sword. The Tsuba is a monk design. The fuchi and kashira are also made of metal alloy. The tsuka(handle) core is hard wooden, and the tsuka-ito is black synthetic silk, wrapped over the white real ray skin samegawa. The full tang is double pinned with two bamboo mekugi. It comes with a black matt lacquered hard wood saya, and the black synthetic fiber silk sageo wrapped over a bright copper Kurigata.
HAND MADE KO-KATANA JAPANESE SAMURAI SWORD 1095 HIGH CARBON STEEL Features:
- HanBon Forge Handmade JAPANESE SAMURAI SWORD
- Hand forged 1095 high carbon steel
- Maru style laminated and Oil quenched
- Full Tang Blade with 2 bamboo mekugi(pegs)
- 12 steps hand polishing
- Fine finished Monk design metal alloy tsuba(guard)
- Black synthetic silk tsuka-ito and sageo
- White genuine SAMEGAWA (ray skin)
- Very Tight katatemaki wrap Handle
- Black matt lacquered saya with hardened Koiguchi (scabbard mouth)
- Brass habaki and seppa
- Can be fully disassembled and assembled
- Comes with a free sword bag and certificate of authenticity.
NOTE: If you do not like the color or Mountings on this sword, please click HERE to choose different mountings.
Over Length: 33.1"
Blade Length: 19.7"