9260 Spring Steel Samurai Sword Japanese KATANA Hand Forged Sword Full Tang Blade
This KATANA is full tang 9260 spring steel blade hand forged by traditional method. The 9260 spring steel has a significantly increased fatigue resistance compared to its nearest similar standard 1060 carbon steel. 9260 has the capability to be a harder blade, the incredibly crafted blade that has both strength and flexibility makes a high-quality katana sword.
Th Bo-Hi on each side is to lighten the blade. The more weight that is reduced will in turn create a faster blade and move the balance point closer to the wielder. This sword is full tang that secured by two bamboo mekugi(pegs), we have no any shortened tang blades. The wooden tsuka(handle) is wrapped by real black ray skin with red ito, the lacquered saya(sheath) is hard wood decorated with red sageo.
9260 Spring Steel Katana Samurai Japanese Hand Forged Sword Full Tang Blade Features:
- HanBon Forge Handmade Japanese katana
- 9260 spring steel blade
- CHU-KISSAKI & SHINOGI-ZUKURI blade shape
- Bo-HI on both sides
- Full Tang hand made
- High quality alloy tsuba (guard)
- High quality alloy fuchi, kashira, menuki
- Brass seppas and habaki
- Hard wooden handle
- Black Genuine SAMEGAWA (ray skin)
- High quality red tsuka-ito
- Hineri-maki wrap
- Hard wooden lacquered saya with red sageo
- Brand new katana
- The sword comes with a free bag and certificate
- Over Length: 41"
- Blade Length: 27.7"
- Handle Length:10.5"