Dragon-Phoenix Jian Sword Chinese Folded Pattern Steel Clay Tempered Blade Ebony Saya
This dragon-Phoenix Sword Jian is clay tempered damascus folded steel, which shows genuine hamon, beautiful Hada (folded pattern) on the blade. The sword's blade is making by the ancient Chinese ways, hand forged and hand sharpened. The scabbard and handle are top quality ebony decorated with exquisite brass fittings. A brown silk cord is tied around the upper half of the scabbard. You can contact us if you need customized blade engravings or other changes. Once complete, item pictures will be sent to you, and it will not be shipped out before we get your final confirmation.
Dragon-Phoenix Jian Sword Chinese Handmade Folded Pattern Steel Clay Tempered Blade Ebony Scabbard Features:
- HanBon Forge Dragon-Phoenix Chinese Jian (剑) Sword
- Traditional Hand Forged Methords
- Folded Pattern Steel with Clay Tempered Blade
- Genuine Hamon, beautiful Hada (folded pattern)
- Double-edged, Full Tang, Hand Sharpened
- Top Quality Ebony Saya (Scabbard), Tsuka (Handle)
- Top Quality Brass Fittings
- A free sword tassel as a gift
Overall Length: 108 cm
Nagasa Length: 77 cm
Blade Width: 3.7 cm
AS A SWORD MENUFACTURER, WE TAKE GREAT PRIDE IN THE QUALITY OF OUR SWORDS AND GUARANTEE YOU WILL BE SATISFIED WITH ANYTHING YOU PURCHASE AT HANBONFORGE.COM. IF FOR ANY REASON YOU ARE NOT COMPLETELY SATISFIED WITH YOUR PURCHASE, SEND IT BACK TO US. WE WILL BE HAPPY TO MAKE AN EXCHANGE OR ISSUE YOU A REFUND FOR THE ORIGINAL PRICE PAID ONCE THE ITEM IS RETURNED.