Chinese Dragon Sword Jian Folded Steel Traditional Handmade Black Blade UNSHARP
This sword is a Chinese dragon sword from the Han Dynasty. The blade and scabbard are carved with dragon patterns. The dragon is a mysterious animal in ancient Chinese legends. The dragon is one of the most representative traditional cultures of the Han nationality. It is a creature that can be found in the Chinese classics in ancient Chinese folk myths and legends. This Chinese sword is made of Damascus folded steel and has been specially electroplated. The black surface of the blade is not only Beautiful, but also can prevent the blade from rusting. The scabbard is black solid wood with exquisite carvings. The tsuba (guard) and matching fittings are all made of bronze with beautiful patterns.
Chinese Dragon Sword Jian Folded Steel Traditional Handmade Black Blade Features:
- Handmade Chinese Sword Jian (剑)
- Folded damasuce steel full tang
- Special treated black blade by eletroplating
- Golden dragon engravings on blade
- Full metal hilt with mythical animals relief (sculpture)
- Solid wood scabbard with exquisite carving
- Bronze tsuba and ornamental fittings
- Comes with a free sword bag.
- Uses: Collection, Home furnishings, Practice Chinese Kung Fu, Gifts for friends
- Overall Length: 104 cm
- Nagasa Length: 77 cm
- Blade Width: 3.7 cm (approx)