Traditional Hand Forged Chinese Sword HAN JIAN 8192 layers Folded Steel Full Tang Blade Brass Fittings
This Chinese sword Jian(剑) is hand forged and hand sharpened using old Chinese method to create a perfect blade. Fully functional and battle ready. The accessories of the sword are all authentic. The blade was made of folded steel. High Carbon Steel are folded 13 times creating 8192 layers for superior strength and flexibility. The visible tenuous undulating grain on the blade was resulted from folded repeatedly during forging. This blade has been hand polished with multiple grade sharpen stone by Japanese method. The blade is very sharp. This blade comes with a full Tang which greatly enhances the strength of the sword. The handle is made of hard wood with brown wax cord tightly wrapped. The sheath is also made of hard wood with wax rope wrapped and brass fittings decorated. The quality of this sword is very great. This sword is strong enough to cut through a thick mat with a single strike yet sharp enough to slice paper.
Traditional Hand Forged Chinese Sword HAN JIAN 8192 layers Folded Steel Full Tang Blade Brass Fittings Feature:
- HanBon Forge Handmade Chinese sword Jian(剑)
- Hand sharpened and hand polished folded steel blade
- 13 times folding with 8192 layers
- Comes with a full tang blade and brass fittings
- Hard wood handle and sheath with wax rope wrapped
- Can be fully disassembled and assembled
- Can cut the mat, slice paper
- Comes with a free sword bag and certificate of authenticity.
Chinese Jian Size:
Overall Length: 32.1"
Cutting edge Length: 20.5"
Handle Length: 7.9"