Japanese KATANA Sword Handmade Full Tang Red Damascus Steel Blade Clay Tempered With Real Hamon
This is a hand made japanese katana sword, it has been forged by the ancient method of sword making. Full hand forged, hand polished and hand sharpened. The blade of the sword has been constructed from folded steel with 13 times folding to create the 8192 layers, which cast flexibility and hardness of the blade in a large degree. The blade has been special treated which create many red and black pattern on the blade, the pattern can prevent the blade from rusting. The iron Tsuba begins with a alloy one piece Habaki. Two copper Seppas secure the blade of the sword. The Tsuba is a flower design. The Fuchi and Kashira are also made of alloy. The Tsuka(handle) is constructed of hard wood over the tang of the blade with purplish red colored ito maki and red genuine Ray skin Samegawa. Two bamboo mekugi secures the full tang. The Saya has been constructed from wood with brown high gloss lacquer finished. The black synthetic silk Sage-o has been tied around the bright copper Kurigata.
Japanese Katana Sword Handmade Full Tang Red Damascus Steel Blade Clay Tempered With Real Hamon Features：
- HanBon Forge Handmade Japanese Katana Sword
- Hand forged Damascus with red color
- Clay Tempered
- Full Tang Blade with 2 bamboo mekugi(pegs)
- Hand polishing and sharping with sharpen stone
- Black synthetic fiber tsuka-ito and sageo
- Red lacquered genuine SAMEGAWA (ray skin)
- Very Tight Hineri-maki wrap Handle
- Brown matt finished saya with hardened Koiguchi (scabbard mouth)
- Can be fully disassembled and assembled
- Comes with a free sword bag and certificate of authenticity.
- Free Optional Signature Engraving
Over Length: 41"
Blade Length: 27.7 "
Handle Length:10.5 "