Hand Forged Black&Red Damascus Oil Quenched Full Tang Blade Iron Koshirae Japanese KATANA Samurai Sword
This is a hand made japanese katana sword, it has been forged by the ancient method of sword making. Full hand forged, hand polished. The blade of the sword has been constructed from folded steel with 13 times folding to create the 8192 layers, which cast flexibility and hardness of the blade in a large degree. The blade has been special treated which create many red and black pattern on the blade, the pattern can prevent the blade from rusting. The iron Tsuba begins with a brass one piece Habaki. Two copper Seppas secure the blade of the sword. The Tsuba is a flower design. The Fuchi(sleeve) and Kashira(buttcap) are also made of iron. The Tsuka(handle) is constructed of hard wood over the tang of the blade with purplish red colored ito maki and black genuine Ray skin Samegawa. Two bamboo mekugi secures the full tang. A flower theme brass menuki is found on each side of the handle. The Saya has been constructed from wood with black high gloss lacquer finished. The black synthetic silk Sage-o has been tied around the bright copper Kurigata(knob). This sword is a very good choice for Dojo students, gifts, practice, and display.
Hand Forged Black&Red Damascus Oil Quenched Full Tang Blade Iron Koshirae Japanese Samurai KATANA Sword Features:
- HanBon Forge hand made katana
- Hand polished
- Hand Forged Red Folded Steel Blade (Folded 13 Times)
- Heat treated and oil quenched blade
- long HI on each side of the blade
- Flower design iron tsuba
- Black real ray skin samegawa
- Purplish red synthetic silk tsuka-ito and sageo
- Two flower theme copper menuki(ornament)
- Brass habaki and seppa
- Black gloss finished saya with hardened Koiguchi (scabbard mouth)
- Can be fully disassembled and assembled
- Comes with a free sword bag and certificate of authenticity.