9260 spring steel sword Japanese samurai handmade blade full tang
The katana uses our durable material for its blade construction. The blade body is a 9260 silicon alloy carbon spring steel. Our 9260 Spring steel blades are fully hand made and customized by our master swordmaker. Tsuba is a solid steel alloy plate with a horse pattern which begins with a brass one piece Habaki. Two copper Seppas secure the blade of the sword. The tsuka (handle) core is made of wood, tsuka-ito is black synthetic silk with alternating cross overs over real white ray skin (samegawa). The fuchi and kashira are alloy. The Saya has been constructed from hard wood with a high gloss black and white lacquer finish. This katana sword can be customized as you required if you leave us details.
9260 spring steel katana sword Japanese samurai handmade blade full tang katanas for sale features:
- HanBon Forge Handmade Katana
- 9260 spring steel full tang blade
- Excellent heat treatment
- High fatigue resistant, very resilient
- Full Tang Blade with 2 bamboo mekugi (pegs)
- Fine finished horse theme design alloy tsuba
- Brass habaki and seppas
- Black synthetic silk tsuka-ito and sageo
- Genuine white SAMEGAWA (ray skin) on handle
- Very Tight Hineri-maki wrap handle
- Black / white high gloss finished saya (scabbard)
- Can be fully disassembled and assembled
- Comes with a free sword bag and certificate of authenticity
- Custom sword is available
Over Length: 41"
Blade Length: 27.7"
NOTE: If you do not like the color or Mountings on this sword, please click HERE to choose different mountings.
AS A SWORD MENUFACTURER, WE TAKE GREAT PRIDE IN THE QUALITY OF OUR SWORDS AND GUARANTEE YOU WILL BE SATISFIED WITH ANYTHING YOU PURCHASE AT HANBONFORGE.COM. IF FOR ANY REASON YOU ARE NOT COMPLETELY SATISFIED WITH YOUR PURCHASE, SEND IT BACK TO US. WE WILL BE HAPPY TO MAKE AN EXCHANGE OR ISSUE YOU A REFUND FOR THE ORIGINAL PRICE PAID ONCE THE ITEM IS RETURNED.