Japanese Samurai Training Sword Iaido Sword Oil Quenched Full Tang Blade
This japanese Iaido Sword has been hand polished by hanbon forge. This katana is unsharp which is the best choice for Dojo student. The blade was made of 1060 high carbon steel, and it has been laminated in a Maru style. The whole blade was hardened by oil Quenched. The blade has long Hi on each side. This not only allows for a lighter blade and audible feedback when swung, but also can balance the blade to achieve optimal performance. This blade has been hand polished with multiple grade sharpen stone by Japanese method, which made the surface of the blade like a mirror. The tip of the blade is a Chu Kissaki (medium length). This blade comes with full tang. The fine finished god beast design iron tsuba(guard) with one piece brass habaki(blade collar). Two copper Seppas(spacer) secure the tsuba of the sword. The fuchi(sleeve) and kashira(buttcap) are also made of iron. The Tsuka (handle) core is hard wooden and it is tightly wrapped over white genuine Ray skin Samegawa with black synthetic silk Ito. The Fuchi (sleeve) and Kashira (buttcap) are made of alloy. The Tang of the sword is secured by two bamboo Mekugi (peg). Two well-made Menuki (ornament) are on each side of the Tsuka. The Saya(sheath) has been constructed from hard wood with black matt finished. The black color silk sageo tied over a wooden kurikata with brass shitodome. This sword is well-crafted and well-assembled, it is a good choice for Dojo students, gifts, and display.
Japanese Samurai Katana Training Sword Iaido Sword Oil Quenched Full Tang Blade Features:
- HanBon Forge Handmade Iaido Sword
- Maru style laminated 1060 high carbon steel
- Heat treated and oil quenched blade
- Hand polished with multiple grade sharpen stone
- full tang blade
- Long HI on each side of the blade
- Fine finished god beast design iron tsuba(guard)
- White genuine Ray skin Samegawa
- Black synthetic silk tsuka-ito and sageo
- Two well made menuki on the tsuka(handle)
- Very Tight Hineri-maki wrap Handle
- Black matt finished saya(sheath)
- Double Pinned Bamboo Mekugi(peg)
- Brass habaki and Seppas
- Can be fully disassembled and assembled
- Comes with a free sword bag and certificate of authenticity.
NOTE: If you do not like the color or Mountings on this sword, please click HERE to choose different mountings.
Over Length: 41"
Blade Length: 27.7"
AS A SWORD MENUFACTURER, WE TAKE GREAT PRIDE IN THE QUALITY OF OUR SWORDS AND GUARANTEE YOU WILL BE SATISFIED WITH ANYTHING YOU PURCHASE AT HANBONFORGE.COM. IF FOR ANY REASON YOU ARE NOT COMPLETELY SATISFIED WITH YOUR PURCHASE, SEND IT BACK TO US. WE WILL BE HAPPY TO MAKE AN EXCHANGE OR ISSUE YOU A REFUND FOR THE ORIGINAL PRICE PAID ONCE THE ITEM IS RETURNED.