CUSTOM YOUR OWN SWORD FULL HAND FORGED JAPANESE SAMURAI SWORD
Customize Your Own Sword
Design your own Japanese katana sword with HanBon Forge's custom service. Our fully hand forged swords are crafted by skilled artisans using traditional techniques and high quality materials to create blades that are not only beautiful but functional. With our customization service, you can choose from a wide variety of options including blade length, steel type, sheath color and material, hamon lines, accessories and engravings, to create a truly unique and personalized Japanese sword.
From selecting a design to approving the final product, our team will work with you every step of the way to ensure your custom katana meets your specifications and exceeds your expectations. Not only are our swords visually stunning, but they are also durable and sharp enough for martial arts, cutting practice, and other activities.
Order your custom katana sword today and experience the art and craftsmanship of traditional Japanese swords. With our custom service, you can create a katana that is truly one-of-a-kind and reflects your personality and style.
If you have any questions in customization, please feel free to Contact Us.
Options of a custom sword includes:
- Sword Size: Katana, Wakizashi, Tanto and custom size you choice.
- Blade Type: from the most basic 1060 steel, to high quality kobuse blades.
- Hi (blood groove): no groove or with groove or double groove.
- Ito (handle cord): Choose from cotton or slik or leather ito wrapping in a varitey of hues. click here to see more details.
- SAME'GAWA(ray skin): 6 colors to choose from.
- Tsuka-maki(handle wrapping): Heneri-maki or Katate-maki.
- SAYA(scabbard): Select from normal saya or high quality saya in a varitey of hues.
- Sageo (saya cord): 8 kinds of sageo to choose from.
- Tsuba Fittings: Choose from over one hundred unique blade guard designs.
- Sword Bag: 7 kinds of beautiful sword bag for free choosing.
- Note: you can write any additional requests here, such as free engraving, other fittings or designs.
- View All Available Japanese Swords Fittings.
How To Place Your Order:
- Select your preferred options from the dropdown list.
- Write us a note if you have any additional requests.
- Click "Add To Cart".
- Go to Cart and Click Checkout, Fill in your shipping address details.
- Pay with Paypal (Even if you do not have Paypal account, you can still pay through their service with your credit card).
- In order to simplify the customization process, we only list a few of the most popular options. if you do not like the options listed, please choose "other" and write a note in text box below. View All Available Japanese Swords Fittings.
- We offer a blade engraving service, it is FREE to engrave Chinese characters, English letters or Japanese kanji on the blade using Laser engraving machine, we also offer hand engraving service. please write your engraving choices in the text box below. View Our Engraving Samples.
- Making Time: 3 - 5 business days (Standard Length Blade and Handle); 20 - 30 business days (Non-standard Length Blade and Handle)
- We will send sword pictures to you via email when we completed your sword, and we will send it out after your confirmation. Tracking numbers will be sent to you at the same time.
- Each customized sword comes with a Free sword bag and a certificate of authenticity.