Devil May Cry Vergil T10 Tool Steel DMC Yamato Samurai Katana Sword Hand Made
This Yamato sword from Devil May Cry is made of T10 tool steel. With its polished, mirror-like surface, we’ve made it to look exactly like Vergil's Yamato katana from Devil May Cry. Vergil’s trademark sword is a dark forged katana that was once wielded by his father, Sparda, who left it to Vergil as a keepsake. It can separate the human and demon halves of an individual.
- Hand Sharpened, Full Tang, Battle-Ready Sword
- Hand Forged T10 Tool Steel
- Traditional 14 Stage Hand Polished Finish
- Black Matte Hardwood Saya
- Silk and Genuine Rayskin Wrapped Tsuka
- Premium Brass Fittings
- Free Sword Bag and Spare Mekugi
- Blade Length: 27.9"
- Handle Length: 10.6"
- Overall Length: 40.9"
- Width Near Handle: 1.24"
- Thickness Near Handle: 0.30"
- Point of Balance: 5" from tsuba
- Weight (without Saya): 2.2 lbs
- Weight (with Saya): 2.6 lbs
- Hardness (HRC): 60