Japanese Samurai Sword KATANA folded Steel Full Tang Blade Handmade Monster Tsuba
This katana is handmad folded steel full tang blade in a Maru style. The tang is double pinned with bamboo mekugi. The Habaki is a single piece brass construction. Two copper Seppas secure the blade of the sword into the Tsuba. The Tsuba is fine finished alloy with a monster design. The tsuka has very tight hinerimaki (handle wrapping) using brown synthetic ito over genuine white samegawa ray skin. The menuki are alloy knife design. The saya of the sword is wooden with a black high gloss finish. A brown synthetic silk Sage-o has been tied around the bright copper Kurigata.
Japanese Samurai Sword Katana 9260 Spring Steel Full Tang Blade Handmade Monster Tsuba Features:
- HanBon Forge Handmade Katana
- folded steel full tang blade
- Full Tang Blade With Bohi
- The tang was secured by two bamboo pegs
- Fine finished alloy monster tsuba
- Genuine white SAMEGAWA (ray skin)
- Brown synthetic silk tsuka-ito and sageo
- Hineri-maki wrap
- Black lacquered hard wooden saya
- Can be fully disassembled and assembled
- Comes with a free sword bag and certificate of authenticity
Over Length: 41"
Blade Length: 27.7"